Welcome to Kexi Development Wiki Pages!
Note: contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your own account for writing these pages.
As a successful project, Kexi is looking for more developers,
testers. If you can, consider sponsoring one of the developers.
"Ask not what Kexi can do for you,
ask what you can do for Kexi"
* Kexi Package Maintainers: all Linux/Unix distributions!
(help already found for many of them, see Download page)
* Found Contributors
* Available Developer Jobs
* Available Non-developer Jobs
* Current Tasks
* See also: KDE Quality Team Tasks Page, Google Summer Of Code - choose a task
you like and let us know you are ready
Kexi user documentation is currently being translated from Polish into English. Once this has been done, it will be published and available for translation into other languages.
Deployment (Compiling, packaging, translating)
Policies and Guidelines
Code and API Documentation
Modules and Features in Development
Ideas and Future Modules
- Kexi in The KDE Source Repository
- Kexi Bug Database -- this is rather internal ISSUES/TODO database for developers.
Using Kexi ISSUES/TODO database: login as 'guest' user, without password for anonymous access (reporting is available: you can add your email address and name to your report to allow contact). Personal accounts are available for contributors.
- Most of Kexi users should go to bugs.kde.org instead.
Kexi in the community