UIDesignIcons: Specs: KOffice Wide Icon Names Specifications
On this page we collect descriptions of the icons we need for KOffice. Rather than showing pictures of icons we describe the functionality they provide.
The icons are grouped in sections so they are easier to find. When adding new please consider which group to add them to, and possibly create a new group.
Only requirement is that they will be used by more than one KOffice application.
Suggested way to describe icons names (use ??? for "don't know"):
View management icons
- Fit to width: This mode automatically adjusts the zoom so the width of the page/canvas is always entirely visible.
- Fit to page: This mode automatically adjusts the zoom so the page/canvas is always entirely visible in the view.
- Fit to two pages: Possibly we could also have a "fit to two pages"
- Actual pixels: In this mode (for paint applications only) pixels are shown 1 to 1 on screen. This is not the same as 100%.
- A "mouse pointer" tool used on tool boxes to provide selection tool in apps like Kexi (form designer) or KWord.
- All the selected objects' (e.g. form widgets') right positions will be moved to the position of the rightmost object's right edge.
- All the selected objects' (e.g. form widgets') left positions will be moved to the position of th leftmost object's left edge.
- All the selected objects' (e.g. form widgets') top positions will be moved to the position of the uppermost object's upper edge.
- All the selected objects' (e.g. form widgets') bottom positions will be moved to the position of the bottommost object's bottom edge.
- An icon describing a group of actions related to objects aligning (e.g. form widgets).
- A mimetype-icon to show the file is an encrypted opendocument file. Also needed for embedding into these documents as preview. Possibly this icon can be used KDE-wide as well.